As I love to read and review books, I am currently taking review requests. If you have a request for me and I accept, then this books will become a priority for me. At the moment I am accepting both e-books and physical copies. I am happy to accept books from all publishers and authors (big, small or indie) and am also open to do blog tours, giveaways, interviews and guest posts.
I am fairly open with the books I read, and am happy to accept any books that are YA or Adult as long as the plot summary interests me. However at the current time I will not accept books that fall under:
Book Reviews will be written in an honest and critical manner that is constructive. Negative reviews are in no way a personal attack on the author or publisher, are merely my opinion. Positive reviews are also always an expression of my own thoughts on the book and are never done in order to keep an author or publisher happy. Sometimes I may not finish the book and therefore cannot review it in which case you will be contacted. Blogging and reviewing is a hobby for me and I am within my right to do this as I do not want to feel pressured to read a book. I rate books on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.
- 1 Star = Disliked the book greatly, probably did not finish it, could find nothing redeeming.
- 2 Stars = Did not enjoy the book generally, although had some redeeming qualities.
- 3 Stars = Liked it, but had quite a few issues with it. Fairly neutral
- 4 Stars = Really enjoyed the book, a couple of issues but nothing major.
- 5 Stars = Wow! Completely loved the book. No, or very few minor issues.
My reviews will primarily be posted on here and may also be posted on Goodreads and Amazon if you would like me to.
For any further questions or enquiries please feel free to send them to: email@example.com